Wazilla is an another Mozilla distribution by Mozilla-gumi, Japanese Mozilla community. Several bugs in Mozilla are fixed and new features are added by Japanese hackers. The main purpose of this distribution is to evaluate our patches.
"Wa" means "Japan" or "Japanese".
Oct 25, 2003
Wazilla 1.5 is released, and our official site are moved to http://www.mozilla.gr.jp/wazilla/index-en.html.
Jul 13, 2003
Wazilla 1.4 is released.
Mar 19, 2003
Wazilla 1.3 is released.
Sep 20, 2002
Wazilla 1.1 is released.
- Diff package
- Binary package: Linux/x86, Solaris2.9/sparc, Solaris2.9-gtk2/sparc, Win32(Zip)
- Fixed bugs
- Bug 47350: Current scroll position not retained, reloading multipart/x-mixed-replace
- Bug 60707: Right button has a same function as left button in filepicker dialog
- Bug 109891: make DOM Inspector localizable
- Bug 118478: Using --splash breaks IME input
- Bug 142122: line-through is drawn as underline
- Bug 28158: UI: Update status bar when switching folders
- Bug 49202: statusbar tells "Document Done.." overwriting current item on status bar
- Bug 70728: Mail Editor adds two blank lines at the end on saving as Draft
- Bug 73404: Moving a subfolder doesn't delete *.sbd directory.
- Bug 144998: Empty lines under quotes are doubled
- Bug 180299: Support 'In-Reply-To: Your message of "Date" '
- Bug 119746: Should be able to set charset for each channel
- Bug 160295: chatzilla doesn't display nicknames in userlist when the channel name contains some national characters
- Bug 178313: /names command fails to show output for other channels
- Bug 194185: reason parameter of exit command isn't converted from Unicode
You can build Wazilla with the following steps.
- % tar zxvf mozilla-source-1.0.tar.bz2
- % tar zxvf wazilla-diff.tar.gz
- % (Modify dot.mozconfig)
- % ./wazilla-sh # build Wazilla
- % cd xpinstall/packager
- % gmake MOZ_PKG_APPNAME=wazilla # make tarball
If you find a bug about our patch, please add a comment at Bugzilla.